Friday, May 13, 2005

"When the Moon is in the..."

Today is gloomy, I am gloomy. I think I have a sinus infection again...hate that, and because of that my nose looks like it belongs to a clown :(

but here is a funny story to lighten the mood:

today I have been running around the office doing this or that, filing...etc.
and it's casual day, that means jeans!! yay! I love my jeans.
about an hour ago a coworker (we'll call her M)
came over to my chair and wispered in my ear
"um, Crista, when you bend down, your whole...um, backsi...."
"Oh! Right, so sorry M" (this is me speaking)
"yeah, and there are men walking by"
"Did any see?"
"Oh yes! but don't worry, I just wanted to let you know"
nice huh? I have redefined business casual. Good thing I wore the sparkly one today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home