Bedhead
R from work just spent 20 minutes laughing at my hair. He kept asking if I seriously didn't just roll out of bed. I didn't. I liked my hair when I left the house....good thing I have a resiliant self esteem! Sheesh!
I did, however, inform him of how impolite it is to point and laugh at someone who is standing a foot away from you. and furthermore I felt it my duty to warn him of the danger of being so cruel to a woman when she was wearing 3 inch heels.
needless to say I am wearing a ponytail now.
I did, however, inform him of how impolite it is to point and laugh at someone who is standing a foot away from you. and furthermore I felt it my duty to warn him of the danger of being so cruel to a woman when she was wearing 3 inch heels.
needless to say I am wearing a ponytail now.


3 Comments:
Curly hair is cute, but a ponytail is sexy on you too!
What's wrong with pointing and laughing?
Crista, make sure when you are posting from my computer that you don't poston my blog which you did today. I'm erasing it. Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home