Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Beautiful Things

Well, I am back from Oklahoma. I had a wonderful time! I got to help put the finishing touches on a beautiful and unique wedding. Delores was the picture of beauty on Saturday. After toiling from Monday until the wee hours Saturday morning (the bride went to sleep at 3am! and I and the other bridesmaids about 3:30)everything fell into place...and went REALLY fast. Brendon, after making the trek to OKC on Friday night DOVE FOR THE GARTER during the reception...go Brendon. Unfortunately, the judges made a decision not to accept slide tackling the garter and had a do-over where the brother of the groom caught the hot item.

It was a nice time. I always come back feeling spiritually refreshed as I get to drink in my old house-church environment. ahhh...and I am reminded how much I really hated being at school. I feel like it was a black hole in my life..neccessary as it was, everyday was a huge struggle. I'm glad it's over.

I'll post some pictures if I remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendon said...

In my own constructed reality, my catch counted. Be on your toes ;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ack.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home