Sprite
My boyfriend bought me an ipod Nano...I am spoiled rotten. Spoiled and loved. The man is dating a poor, lame woman...I had to SCRAPE to pay rent this month with literally a buck left to my name---LAME. Brendon gets time, attention and kisses and that's it...oh wait, and manicures ;) It was so thoughtful, we can't wait to load it up with songs, audio books...and pictures!!
and we named it Sprite. my Nano named Sprite matches my car named "the egg" and the macbook "Mickey". I'm like the poster girl for ipod nation.
and we named it Sprite. my Nano named Sprite matches my car named "the egg" and the macbook "Mickey". I'm like the poster girl for ipod nation.


1 Comments:
You're gonna love it. Just wait until you rush home just to find out what podcasts were downloaded that day.
Oh yes, you're not lame, you are a lucky gal.
Stay tuned...
Post a Comment
<< Home