Listy List...
hmmm...I will be in list mode for a little bit, bear with me. Here is a list of things I did in the last 24 hours that are unique for me:
1. I had a sake bomb! It's really cool, it's like an event. Last night at Kojis (The Block) we ordered these and there is chanting and then you all slam the table at the same time so your shot of sake falls through the chopsticks into your glass of beer and chug it as fast as you can...a unique experience for me if you know me. And you know what, it was tasty and fun :)
2. I did voice over stuff for the Knott's Scary Farm Mazes...fun fun! I was an evil valley girl princess, and then I did some screams and sobbing and a drunken british diva...yay!
3. I wore black fishnets to work :)
4. I walked on jumping stilts (in a friends trunk, he let me try them out last night after Koji's)
woo hoo!
1. I had a sake bomb! It's really cool, it's like an event. Last night at Kojis (The Block) we ordered these and there is chanting and then you all slam the table at the same time so your shot of sake falls through the chopsticks into your glass of beer and chug it as fast as you can...a unique experience for me if you know me. And you know what, it was tasty and fun :)
2. I did voice over stuff for the Knott's Scary Farm Mazes...fun fun! I was an evil valley girl princess, and then I did some screams and sobbing and a drunken british diva...yay!
3. I wore black fishnets to work :)
4. I walked on jumping stilts (in a friends trunk, he let me try them out last night after Koji's)
woo hoo!


2 Comments:
I'm telling everyone I know about the Knott's voiceovers, that's so cool.
Black fishnets to work huh?! Sasssssy!
Post a Comment
<< Home