Saturday, February 25, 2006

Fundraiser

Okay, would any women be interested in a 1.5 hours belly-dancing introduction workshop (read 1.5 hours of moving your hips in a safe non-judgemental environment)? I am trying to raise money for a new car and this seems like the most fun I could possibly have! I have some belly dancing skills and some new music and a room for us girls to shake our stuff. Let me know...Saturday, Sunday or a weeknight.

He he he...this was Brendon's suggestion believe it or not.

Other services for hire...I give great massages but I'm not certified, and I've taught swim lessons, jazz, funk, ballet, and (my favorite) tumbling!...just throwin' it all out there :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belly dancing sounds like fun!!! i'd love to learn! however it might be a couple weeks before i could pay you for your services.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

how bout we just dance and have fun and then I'll like, wash cars or something :) and then maybe someday you can help me with scrapbooking...I suck at it

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home