i will write more...
I think I can I think I can I think I can...
I have so much inside of me needing to be written out but it's baby steps back to blogging. Every time I sit down to write I've got amillion other things on my mind. so I'm going to do list format for a while to get back on my feet. Excuse the typo's, i just got acrylic nails and it's like learning to function again. i think, again, i'm not the kinda woman who gets her nails did.. i like to get to down and dirty. these puppies are built for viewing not using.
My life rocks:
-tomorrow I'm getting paid to take a ferry to Indonesia and do a photo shoot on the beach as "mother of the family" I get to play mom and my friend from work is the dad and I get paid $500 bucks for it... wooo!!
- I tried dark chocolate flavored Jelly Belly's which were okay, green tea ones that were good and pomegranite ones that were AHMAZING
- yoga, yoga, yoga... i've been averaging 10 hours a week for the last three weeks. I have so much to write about that experience.. the space i've found within my own chest to breathe... the hot classes... how i'm quitting weightlifting for a while
- my dog is freaking adorable
- i have a silk routine and I have learned like 6 new drops!! and today I got one more trick on the trampoline. yes oh yes, I'm turning 28 this year but I am living the active life of an 18 year old
and lastly i really do miss my US friends and family which makes me realize how lucky i was and am. i can't wait to visit in April!!!
I have so much inside of me needing to be written out but it's baby steps back to blogging. Every time I sit down to write I've got amillion other things on my mind. so I'm going to do list format for a while to get back on my feet. Excuse the typo's, i just got acrylic nails and it's like learning to function again. i think, again, i'm not the kinda woman who gets her nails did.. i like to get to down and dirty. these puppies are built for viewing not using.
My life rocks:
-tomorrow I'm getting paid to take a ferry to Indonesia and do a photo shoot on the beach as "mother of the family" I get to play mom and my friend from work is the dad and I get paid $500 bucks for it... wooo!!
- I tried dark chocolate flavored Jelly Belly's which were okay, green tea ones that were good and pomegranite ones that were AHMAZING
- yoga, yoga, yoga... i've been averaging 10 hours a week for the last three weeks. I have so much to write about that experience.. the space i've found within my own chest to breathe... the hot classes... how i'm quitting weightlifting for a while
- my dog is freaking adorable
- i have a silk routine and I have learned like 6 new drops!! and today I got one more trick on the trampoline. yes oh yes, I'm turning 28 this year but I am living the active life of an 18 year old
and lastly i really do miss my US friends and family which makes me realize how lucky i was and am. i can't wait to visit in April!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home